Got a big of a head scratcher here...Migrating from RIPv2 to EIGRP.  Added
an EIGRP process to all routers with a custom distance of 150 (greater then
RIP).  The idea is EIGRP should converge and we should be able to see all
the routes in the topology table.  Then, when we feel comfortable that all
routes exist in the topology table we can remove RIP piece by piece until
RIP is gone.  Then drop EIGRP distance back down to normal.  Well, we
brought up EIGRP and some of the remote routes show up in our central router
with "FD is Inaccessible".  Anybody know what that means?  The routes have a
FD at the router that is directly connected to the network in question and
the appropriate network command exists....