Well, I searched the archives and I couldn't find it either......  Anyone
else from the group remember the device that was talked about a few months
ago regarding WAN emulation, etc???    I remember going to the web page and
it seemed like a great device.......

Here is a page of links I found for all kinds of emulators like that......
The Shunra Cloud seems really cool but is very expensive (up to $4000 per
copy).

http://www.cse.msu.edu/~zhengpei/emulator.html

(watch for wrap)

Here is one that is very customizable....... dont' know the price though.

http://www.radcom-inc.com/radcom/test/internetsim.htm

(watch for wrap)

HTH,
Mike W.