Some dimwit created a cisco group at yahoogroups and has been subscribing
people who have posted from this list to the group.  If this has occurred to
you, please protest to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Maybe we can get this guy
shutdown.

Frankly I am amazed Yahoo will allow your e-mail address to be put on one of
their list without requiring an authentication message.

We need to have a debate as to if we want to make the posters e-mail address
public, or should we strip off the address.  I would hate to take such a
draconian action, but it will stop this type of abuse.

Of course if you are reading from the message boards, you are not effected.

Please if you were subscribed without permission, please send an e-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Take care,

Paul Borghese