I believe Yahoo bought egroups and changed it
yahoogroups.  I hate people adding me to the list
without my permission.  What is more terrible is that
a guy created a group list in Yahoogroups and added
another e-mail list (which I'm subscribed to) to his
list.  I can NOT even un-subscribe from his list
because my e-mail address is "not" on the list!

We should protest to Yahoo and let them change the way
they conduct business!

Jianliang Li

--- Paul Borghese  wrote:
> Some dimwit created a cisco group at yahoogroups and
> has been subscribing
> people who have posted from this list to the group.
> If this has occurred to
> you, please protest to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Maybe
> we can get this guy
> shutdown.
>
> Frankly I am amazed Yahoo will allow your e-mail
> address to be put on one of
> their list without requiring an authentication
> message.
>
> We need to have a debate as to if we want to make
> the posters e-mail address
> public, or should we strip off the address.  I would
> hate to take such a
> draconian action, but it will stop this type of
> abuse.
>
> Of course if you are reading from the message
> boards, you are not effected.
>
> Please if you were subscribed without permission,
> please send an e-mail to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Take care,
>
> Paul Borghese