I am having problems telling whether my VIC cards are working in my 1750
router. After the router powers up I see two amber LEDs that never go out. I
don't know if they are suppose to stay on or not. I issue the "show voice
port" command and I don't see any cards. I also try the global configuration
command "voice-port" and I get an error. I also tried "show voice ?" and the
only valid command I have is "show voice port". I believe that I show have
many show voice commands available. When I do a "show version" I don't see
any voice modules listed. I moved the voice card to every slot in the
router, but no change. Can someone please tell me how I can verify the cards
are working correctly.
/Rick