From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Rick Holden
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2001 9:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 1750 with VIC [7:14102]

I am having problems telling whether my VIC cards are working in my 1750
router. After the router powers up I see two amber LEDs that never go
out. I don't know if they are suppose to stay on or not. I issue the
"show voice port" command and I don't see any cards. I also try the
global configuration command "voice-port" and I get an error. I also
tried "show voice ?" and the only valid command I have is "show voice
port". I believe that I show have many show voice commands available.
When I do a "show version" I don't see any voice modules listed. I moved
the voice card to every slot in the router, but no change. Can someone
please tell me how I can verify the cards are working correctly. /Rick