First, I would check and see if PIM is forming an
adjanceny with the neighboring router. Do you have the
LAN interfaces also configured with dense?

As for load balancing, PIM will prune multiple paths
and use only one (can't change this - way the protocol
works). If you want to load balance across both then
set up GRE tunnels between the routers using loopback
address's and run PIM over that instead of serial
interfaces. This way theres only one path and it
shouldn't get pruned.

Hope this helps. Let us know results.

Erick

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/