I'm trying to get remote logging enabled on a Cat5509 and could use some
advice.  I have everything set up according to Cisco's site but messages do
not make it to the syslog server.  The sc0 is configured with an ip and
gateway and I can ping and telnet to the syslog box.  I have the severity
and facility set up properly.  I do receive messages on the syslog server
from the RSFC but not from the Cat itself.  The syslog server is on a
different subnet and vlan than the Cat management interface and all I can
figure is syslog messages aren't getting routed for some reason.  But like I
said ping and telnet work... hmmmmmmm

Any ideas???

Thanks,

Dennis