I took the BSCI beta test today, it wasn't as bad as I imagined it. 146
questions, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, and the dreaded IS-IS, as well as EIGRP and
RIP redistribution into OSPF. There were approximately 15 questions on
IS-IS; I know I had at least 15 questions wrong.

Wasn't too bad for a beta test, very few spelling/grammar errors, and
really only one question that didn't make sense, I think there was a
sentence missing. You had 3 hours to take the test, I only used about
half of that.

I'm pretty sure I passed, I'll know for sure in a couple of months. I
found the questions on EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP to be better thought out and
more diverse than the BSCN exam, albeit there were twice the questions.

Now on to the Multi-cast/QoS beta test next week (yuck).

tm

Tim Medley - CCNP+Voice
Network Architect
VoIP Group