Hear, hear. I agree. Why should we pay to be Beta testers? Cisco's
certifacation program is beggining to look eerily like Microsoft's.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
David L. Blair
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 9:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: CCIE vLab Assessor -- vLab CCIE ReadyNow! [7:14430]

I have two issues with your e-mail.

First, your company wants ME to pay $250.00 to beta test your product.  I
think not!!!  I am not saying it has to be free, but $250.00 is WAY to
MUCH!!!  Maybe $50.00 to $75.00.  Basically, you expect me to provide you
with VALUABLE feedback on your product and you want to charge me "an arm and
a leg" for providing with VALUABLE beta testing feedback.  I normally charge
customers for the service you expect ME to pay for.

Second, the e-mail did not have an e-mail address in the To: field.  I
normally regard e-mails like this as SPAM e-mail.  I suggest you use a did
way to hide receipants of future e-mails from your company.

My $0.02 worth

"Through Complexity there is Simplicity,
                               Through Simplicity there is Complexity"

David L. Blair - CCNP, CCNA, MCSE, CBE, A+, 3Wizard