Yo!! And the best part, I mean after they magnanimously allow us to debug
and provide feedback to their program for a price $250. They say that it
should be completed in 14 days. You will be expected!!!! I guess someone
from a collection agency will start calling you if you don't. I think you
should ball up another hundred or so and buy a 1600 for your home lab and
trade the V for an R
V = virtual
R = real, like in a real lab
Now there is a concept, the latest in real lab technology, think that will
catch on?
I can't believe Chesapeake has come to this; they really let horse out of
the barn.

Thank You,

Donald B  Johnson Jr
Engineering/Technical Operations
Corporate Manager Technical Support Services
Adelphia Communications Corp.
P# 888-277-6872 support line
Pg# 866-690-9276 pager
P# 814-260-3259 office