You can "Cisco-ize" a CiscoPro with a small utility program available in the
Software Center area of CCO. Think that you need a logon account to access
it. Most likely it is also available on IOS update CD ROMs. You should be
able to find those at a reasonable price.
Many CiscoPros came with 4MB of Flash. Consider finding at least another 4.
Check out eBay for used power supplies or contact Brad www.optsys.com ??