Donald,

I am sorry for being short and I sincerely apologize Duck.  I am under
tremendous stress right now that has alot to do with people thinking less of
me due to my sex being female. [hope that word is not banned.]  It had
nothing to do with you.  I was wrong.  I hope you accept my apology.
It just hit me wrong or I wouldn't have said all that.  It was just the
timing. You seem to be a kind man with your funny responses and I
overstepped the bounds of politeness.  But my personal situation is not the
blame.  I am.

Sincerely,
Jenn