Okay, this is really ticking me off.  I upgraded the IOS on our main 7513 to
12.1(5a)E1 [before it became deferred] so that I could do CBWFQ and LLQ.
However, while attempting to apply the service policy to an interface, the
router informed me that LLQ could only be done on VIP interfaces with dCEF
enabled.  Very frustrating, especially since I could not find anything on
CCO that mentioned this.

Then, after months of waiting, I upgraded to 12.2(3) expecting this issue to
be resolved.  Again, it will only allow LLQ on VIP interfaces.

Good grief!  I can do this on a measily 2600 but an RSP4 can't do LLQ??
This is nuts, and I really need to find a way to do it.

Do any of you have any experience with this?  Is there some version out
there that I've been missing that will allow an RSP4 to do LLQ?

Thanks,
John

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/