I want to know if it is possible to create Lock and Key Dynamic Access-List
on a PIX 520 Firewall. This is the problem I am trying to solve. We have a
R&D network that has confidential information which we need to keep isolated
from all of the users on our corporate network except for a few authorized
users. We have a PIX 520 between the two networks. A few authorized users
will need to be able to Telnet and FTP from the corporate network to this
restricted network. These authorized users do not have static addresses so I
cant filter them by IP address I need to be able to authenticate them by
username and password. I would like to configure a Lock and Key Dynamic
Access-list so that authorized users can log in to the PIX with their
username and password and then the Dynamic Access-List opens up the firewall
for them. I know Lock and Key (Dynamic Access-Lists) can be configured on
routers, but can they be configured on the PIX?

Bruce Williams
215-275-2723
[EMAIL PROTECTED]