Hi,
I will go for the CCIE written next week.  I think I will go for the lab in
Dec, 2001.  Nice to hear many of u just pass the lab.  Is it include ATM,
VoIP, LANE, Token ring, DLW+, RSRB and SRB, etc...what is their weight.
It's good if all of you give me some advice.  Actually I tried to prepare
the written and practical test together.  Behind me is most of the CCIE
CISCO press and Carlow.  I have taken CCNP, ATM and VoIP specialization
exam.  The equipment with me is 2 x C2522 and 3 x C2503.  There is Token
Ring and ISDN available.  I am planning to apply a BRI connection at home
for all the ISDN testing.  It is not so expensive about US$70/month in
HongKong.  Not sure how much in US.  I can't available the Catalyst
set-based switch.  Is virtual lab help?!  Good to share ideas with you
guys.  Thanks.