Hi group

 I have configured my access server to allow multilinks. I have created a
virtual template for the multilink users as follows:

!
interface Virtual-Template1
 description Template for Multilink users
 ip unnumbered Loopback1
 no ip directed-broadcast
 ip tcp header-compression passive
 peer default ip address pool ip-pool1
 ppp authentication pap ms-chap dial-in
 ppp multilink
!
AS-Alpha#sh ip local pool
 Pool                     Begin                         End
 ip-pool1               61.11.243.100          61.11.243.150
 ip-pool2               213.217.32.100        213.217.32.150

The problem is that I have 2 type of users, which I have to assign different
classes of IP addresss. (as the above IP pools). The async lines are
different., the first group dials into the Group-Async 1 interfaces and the
second group dials into the Group-Async2 interfaces.

Can anyone tell me how I can assign these multilink users with different IP
address classes?

Thanx

Hamid