uh oh... I'm not so sure I want to upgrade then...

why on earth would it force you to select a port?  what if you had one
machine that offered 20 services?  Would that mean you have to have 20
static mapping per server?  sheeesh....that seems like a pain in the rump.

-Patrick

>>> "Kevin McIntyre"  08/08/01 07:01PM >>>
I am using Pix software ver 6.0(1) and it won't allow me to not specify a
port.  I seem
to be forced into specifying the smtp in the command line.

It did sound like a good idea though.

Kevin