From: Sean C. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 1:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: What to buy for CCIE written Poll [7:15318]

Hi Travis,

Without trying to get flamed, I have to ask what you really want to do -
learn the stuff or just get a passing on the CCIE written?  If you want to
learn, CZone is great (how can you go wrong with experts like Howard giving
the explanations).  But if you just want to get that passing grade on the
written - go with Boson.  I bought Boson tests 1 and 2, took the CCIE
written and had 44 questions out of the 100 that were on the CCIE that were
also on the 2 Boson exams (even down to the same diagrams and wrong
answers).  So basically, I started out with a 44 before even starting on the
CCIE (unless the Boson test was wrong).  In the long run - I would go with
CZone.  I use CZone everyday for my lab studies - haven't touched Boson once
since passing the CCIE written.

HTH,
Sean C.

CCNP, CCDP, MCSE