From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Donald B Johnson jr
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 12:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: What to buy for CCIE written Poll [7:15318]

Listen if you ATM ISDN and VOICE you got girlfriends. Or significant others.
The PC version.
I just had a short discussion yesterday with a CCIE who used ISDN from a
provider not an emulator and he said that it worked out great. Something
like a couple hundred bucks for setup and 30 a month for two B's x's 2
connections equal 60 dollars. You can pick up a WIC-1B-S/T or U for about
100$
That takes some of the sting out of ISDN. We might have to take that out of
the list of homewreakers and girl getters. :>)