My customer wants to build a wireless lan,
and i decide to choose cisco aironet product.
I got several questions as the following:
1.what is the difference between the following two items?AIR-AP341E2C 340
Series 11Mbps DSSS AP w/40-bit WEP & 2 Int. Antennas

      AIR-AP341E2R 340 Series 11Mbps DSSS AP w/40-bit WEP & 2 RP-TNC
Connectors

i guess the second one means you can use RP-TNC Connectors to connect
external antenna.

2.i only choose several AIR-AP341E2C and some pci cards ,is it enough?

3.if two pc want to communicate ,they have to send date to its respective AP
first ,how
do the APS exchange data?do they have to be connected to the same catalyst
switch(e.g. 2924)?
or they can do it by wireless means.

Thanks ,

frank