Hi dear friend

well i dont know , but i feel kinda sure that you will help me,
the pleasure of knowledge is free for everybody , today i am student
asking for information, with ur help i will be professional and provide
another one like me with help , what a magic circle of unified knowledge
sharing all around the world, no limits, no barriers, my problem is in ur
hand u solve it as i will solve someone problem , Life became so easy , i
really apreciate your superb idea/work

please let me be part of groupstudy.com!!

here is what i am suffering from

I have a cisco router 3661 installed as a gateway between PSTN and the
internet , i am proccessing voice calls , the router have 24 voice ports
/peer configurations E1, i am a CCNA student , what i want to do is not
included in my certefication, thats why i am asking ur valuable help , i did
some research , but i get lost with SNMP , MIB , CISCO WORKS and WHATS UP
GOLD,, , please , what i need is quiet simple , how can i have a report file
with all the calls durations and time/date of calls , how do i must
configure my router to have this report daily ? can i did it by whats up
gold i have the 4.05 version and Cisco works 5.0 ,

waiting ur answer on fire :))

please feel free emailing me for further informations

take care ,
Yanni Nader