There are two methods which I have used, first is Cisco Voice Manager which
is very buggy in the older versions I used and on the most recent which came
with Cisco Works 2000 it seemed that the TAC were having difficulty
supporting us because of third part reporting tools which it came with.

The other method is to use a Radius server, every call will send start-stop
records to the radius server. The hard bit is cleaning up the data and then
using some sort of reporting tools to examine the records.

The first method is probably quicker to get some reports up and running but
the last method is more likely to produce tailed reports which suite your
needs.

Regards

Pat