For anybody using the study guide at cramsession.com, I wrote this early in
my studying and there were a number of errors.  Just to make sure everybody
has the right information, here's a list of corrections I've discovered
since then:

Page 10-11: Delete the entire section on "Reliability of Protocols".

Page 13: Delete the entire section about "rebroadcasting".

Page 13: In the section "A View of Bridging" change "... all devices on a
network resided locally." to "... most devices..."   Also, change "bridges"
to "bridges and routers" in the next sentence.

Page 15&16: Both example RIFs should be left-to-right instead of
right-to-left.

Page 16: The second RIF example should have a length of "up to 1,500 bytes".

Page 22: Replace the first paragraph of the HSRP description with "HSRP
provides IP networks with the ability to have a standby router for critical
links, allowing a backup router to assume the function of the primary router
if an equipment failure were to occur."  This should tell you that the
router is standing by, not the routing protocol.

Page 34: Delete the line "IPX Split Horizon is not supported in any of the
IPX feature sets" from the Routing IPX section.  I say delete it, because I
can't find confirmation that this is either true or false, and I don't
remember where I got it from.  If anybody knows for sure, please, let me
know.

Page 35:  Replace the first paragraph about Appletalk with "Appletalk is a
proprietary protocol developed by Apple Computer that was specifically
designed to be simple for the end-user to use."  Sorry Apple people, I
didn't mean to offend.

Page 41: In the ATM section, AAL is described as being the "Adoption" Layer,
when it reality it the "Adaption" Layer (notice the "a" in the middle).

Page 44: There are two places where PPP should be PAP.

Lastly, apparently I have a tendency to use the broadcast WAY too much, so
keep an eye out for it (if you find specific instances where I've used it
wrong, please let me know so I can pass it along)...

I've posted these before, but not everybody goes back to review the
archives.  Let me know if you find any additional errors, of if I can do
anything to help your studies.  I passed this exam last year, but I'm
starting to study again in preparation for teaching the CCIE Written
bootcamp class in Detroit next month.

--- Dennis