From:   Sammi [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thursday, August 16, 2001 9:27 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Hub to Hub through 2600 [7:16328]

Hello,
I just received a 2616 router. I set it up through the initial boot
screen:

SubA - 0/0 10.100.1.1 /16
SubB - 0/1 10.200.1.1 /16

Everything works fine if both interfaces are connected, via straight
cable, to a 3Com 10/100 hub. Can ping either interface from either
subnet, all machines on each subnet can ping any machine on other
subnet.

However, when I try to go with two hubs, one for each subnet, I can no
longer communicate. Have assured I'm not on uplink, have tried uplink,
am sure no problems with hub (new out of box, and working in other
configs).

If I have both Subs hooked up to one hub, all link lights are green.
If I move one of the interfaces to the other hub, no link light.

Am I missing something? I'm sure it's something simple but heck if I
know.

Any help greatly appreciated.