I have the router interfaces on full/100, perhaps I'll move it to
auto, same as the workstations are.
I have moved equipment, swapped cables, haven't seen anything
suspicous. I lose link lights on the hub and on the router, just
doesn't come back soon's I go to the second hub.
I'm not at the office, but I don't believe the hub has cachine
capability.

I will try putting the interfaces into auto tomorrow, thanks all!