>Create static routes for any prefix and prefix-length you want, then use
>policy to export those prefixes into your IGP or BGP.
>
>/sfr

>From: "Jeff Junos"
>Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 13:12:32 -0400
>
>>Anybody knows how to create a bunch of loopback interfaces ?
>>As far as I know you can only create one and that one actually was create
>by
>>system, so when you configure IP address you can only use 32 bits rather
>>than whatever you want, any idea about create multiple networks w/
>different
>  >mask ?

I don't know if there's an upper limit other than IDB count, but
certainly I've had loopback 0, loopback 1, etc.

But yes, as Scott says, you can create blackhole routes to export
prefixes.  In fact, it is more common practice to have them have
null0 as their next hop rather than loopback.

Dare I ask what problem is to be solved here?