Howard,

I think you misunderstood and overreacted.

I definitely respect Jeff Dolye and his co-auther a lot!!

I did not even try to do those things you mentiond in your email.

If it is not joke to you, it must be my bad.

I hope you are not implying Jeff Doyle is not a better writter than his
co-auther on some topics.

No intention to talk about this any more.

Kent Yu