Hi everybody:

I was just trying to find out and understand the way
Cisco marks our test.

They say that they scale it from 300 to 1000.  What is
that?  To me scaling from 0 is easy, but I am not able
to understand this.  Can someone please help me out
with this.

I received 822 on my CCNA and the passing score on
that test was 755.  Can someone tell what my
percentage is on this test?

Similary I received 736 on BSCN and the passing score
was 690.  Again how does it translate in percentage.
I know that I did not get a high score on this test
compared to CCNA, but percentages really make things
easier to compare.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

HR