does it really matter what you get ? You either know it or you don't.

it's not the exam pass mark that is going to help you solve problems in the
real world.
If you pass you have a certain level of knowledge.

The mark you get is not really comparable to the next guy because everyone
gets different questions.

So I cannot see the point in trying to work out how good your pass mark is.