On Wed, 22 Aug 2001, Wright, Jeremy wrote:

> So for example, if you have the following   10.1.1.0/28   OSPF
>                                          10.1.0.0/24   EIGRP
>                                          10.1.1.0/26   Static
> Which route will be chosen?  Thanks for the help.

I guess that would depend where you are trying to go!  You must provide a
destination for someone to answer that question :)

Brian

    I'm buying / selling used CISCO gear!!
            email me for a quote

Brian Feeny, CCIE #8036   Scarlett Parria
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
318-213-4709              318-213-4701

Netjam, LLC               http://www.netjam.net
333 Texas St.             VISA/MC/AMEX/COD
Suite 1401                30 day warranty
Shreveport, LA 71101      Cisco Channel Partner
toll free: 866-2NETJAM
phone:     318-212-0245
fax:       318-212-0246