It's a simple static route just like you would send it to another router....

the only problem here is that you aren't going to be able to route proxy
information like you want to.  The client has to be configured to use the
proxy.  Not the router.  Your best bet is to acl the default route out so
nobody can use it, then set the clients to use the proxy server as you wish.

-Patrick

>>> "Leonardo Toco"  08/22/01 11:23AM >>>
Hi, I need your help !!!

I need to set a router to route all the incoming in a determined serial to a
specific host and not to a router port, this host is a proxy and all the
packets should go there.
Maybe there is a simple command but I really dont know.
Can you guys helpme ?
Thanks a lot.