From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Vijendra Jaiswal
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 3:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: The choice of default-network [7:16777]

Can anyone pls tell me on what basis  the entry of one of the
default-network given in the configuration , is made in the routing table .
For e.g :---- The router is having 03 upstream providers with OSPF and BGP
running
Provider 1) Default network: 10.0.0.0
                 Deault network :192.181.35.0
                Default network: 192.140.0.0

Provider 2) Default network 204.45.56.0
Provider 2) Default network 209.10.70.0

All the above entries are made in the routing table using the ip
default-network command. Hence the router is having 05 default network in
the routing table.

Pls help me in letting me know of the above 05 default network given , which
one of them will be listed in the routing table as "gateway of last resort"
when one sees using the command "show ip route" . And pls tell me on what
basis the  particular network will be choosen as "gateway of last resort"

Hoping that you will help me in solving this mystry for me........Thanks.
Vijendra