And they probably thought that you didn't know what you are asking for and
that they are doing you a favour by giving you a switch.... :-P

What I would really tell everybody is not to buy from IQSale and Grandstore,
these guys are FRAUD !!! CHEATERS.  So guys, remember, don't buy from IQSale
aka Grandstore aka HiTEK.... they also use different seller names in eBay .
When you ask a question regarding something on eBay, you will get a response
, but then they will not response when they have to do refund, etc....