Hello,

i don`t mean to be rude ....but i think the reason the gentleman replyed the
way he did was because way you posed your question was to say

" i`m to busy ...you lot do it for me"

now i personal believe that that is not the case and you were simply asking
(as i do all the time) for some assistance in this subject matter.

unfortunatly i don`t have an answer to your question but also require info
on tacacs+....so please don`t be afraid to pass on what you may learn

Kindest Regards

steve