Kervin,

Hi!  Maybe you should hire a qualified consultant to help you with your
install.  There are quite a few options for you to choose from these days.
You could give them a budget for hardware and installation, and they could
help put something together that suites your needs.  Of course, you could
always call your local Cisco office for some assistance.

-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
used cisco:  www.optsys.net

""Kervin Pierre""  wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking into a T1 setup and I'm a bit confused with the cisco
> options for equipment.  I am looking for equipment for both ends of the
T1.