I'm working on a scenario ( end to end bridging ) and due to my equipment
limitations, I am forced to do SRB/TB on one of my routers in order to test
what I want to test.

the token ring side does not want to communicate with the ethernet side.

I have read through Cisco documentation on setting this up. ( not that the
config guides are very detailed. ironically, the best advice I found in the
config guide is "don't do this" :-> )

can't get from TR host to ethernet host.

following are the relevant configurations and show outputs.

can someone provide additional information? a working config?

thanks

Chuck

--------------

no ip routing
source-bridge enable-80d5
source-bridge ring-group 10
source-bridge transparent 10 2 1 1
no source-bridge transparent 10 fastswitch
!
interface Serial0
no ip address
encapsulation frame-relay
no ip route-cache
no fair-queue
frame-relay map bridge 521 broadcast IETF
frame-relay lmi-type cisco
bridge-group 1

interface TokenRing0
no ip address
no ip route-cache
ring-speed 4
source-bridge 1 1 10
!
bridge 1 protocol ieee

Bridge Group 1 is executing the IEEE compatible Spanning Tree protocol
  Bridge Identifier has priority 32768, address 0000.30e2.22e4
  Configured hello time 2, max age 20, forward delay 15
  We are the root of the spanning tree
  Topology change flag not set, detected flag not set
  Times:  hold 1, topology change 30, notification 30
          hello 2, max age 20, forward delay 15, aging 300
  Timers: hello 2, topology change 0, notification 0

Port 3 (Serial0 Frame Relay) of bridge group 1 is forwarding
   Port path cost 647, Port priority 128
   Designated root has priority 32768, address 0000.30e2.22e4
   Designated bridge has priority 32768, address 0000.30e2.22e4
   Designated port is 3, path cost 0
   Timers: message age 0, forward delay 0, hold 0

Port 8 (RingGroup10) of bridge group 1 is forwarding
   Port path cost 10, Port priority 0
   Designated root has priority 32768, address 0000.30e2.22e4
   Designated bridge has priority 32768, address 0000.30e2.22e4
   Designated port is 8, path cost 0
   Timers: message age 0, forward delay 0, hold 0

R5#sh source

Local Interfaces:                           receive     transmit
             srn bn  trn r p s n  max hops     cnt         cnt        drops
To0            1  1   10 * * b    7  7  7        0           0          0

Global RSRB Parameters:
TCP Queue Length maximum: 100

Ring Group 10:
  No TCP peername set, TCP transport disabled <<<========IS THIS BAD?????
   Maximum output TCP queue length, per peer: 100
  Rings:
   bn: 1  rn: 1    local  ma: 4000.30e2.22e4 TokenRing0            fwd:
0<<==???
   bn: 1  rn: 2    locvrt ma: 4000.0c47.4427 Bridge-group 1        fwd:
0<<==???