I know it's not what you said. What you said was obvious. I guess it comes
about because I said to test with end devices. Router A is acting like an
end device in your example. I should have been more clear.

What is not obvious is that ACLs on Router B do not apply to pings to and
from Router B. Every newbie has probably been bitten by that one,
especially in simple labs.

Priscilla

Priscilla Oppenheimer
http://www.priscilla.com