From: Kevin Wigle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2001 6:40 PM
To: Chuck Larrieu; Groupstudy
Subject: Re: Cisco Router Issues - very good link [7:18264]

Hey Chuck,

After reading some of your extremely inspirational posts I'm thinking about
becoming a CIE.

Without breaking your NDA could you shed some light on the question:

'Why isn't "Cisco" is a town in the Sierra Nevada?'

Also, what study material did you use?

What is the passing score on the exam?  I think I can answer 4 out of the
five sample questions so if the pass is 80% or less I'll try it soon.

This is very exciting and I hope to certify and get a low number like yours.
This will really boost my career!

tia for any info you can pass along!

Kevin Wigle
CIE wannabe