Hi Phil
       That link does not have any examples like this.
All these examples assuming dce interface.
I know switch configuration if it has dce interface.
But I don't how to do it if it has dte interface like
the one had written.
 Can you please write the configuration for Switch ,
let's say R1 is using DLCI 103 and R2 is using 203.

 Thanks.
 Arun

--- Circusnuts  wrote:
> Arun- your just a handful of commands away.  Have
> you researched this ???
> The field of commands you are looking for is
> "Frame-Relay Switching," which
> makes your router into a layer 2 device.
>
> http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/125/12.html
>
> Let us know if you get stuck...
>
> All the best !!!
> Phil