If the DCE interfaces are on the end routers you must use the frame-relay
switch and the frame-relay intf-type dce as well as the clockrate "  "
command.  Which ever router is connected to the DCE end of the cables must
have these commands entered on their serial interface.  It really does not
matter which is the frame switch and which is the frame router.

Lance

""Arun Upadhyay""  wrote in message
> Hi Group
>      I want to configure frame relay switch. Here is
> the thing I want to do:
> I have three routers ( say R1, R2 and R3 )and two
> serial cross over cable that has dte and dce
> interfaces.
> I want to configure router R3 as frame relay switch .
> The DTE interfaces of cables I want to connect to
> Router R3 and DCE interfaces to Router R1 and R2.
>
>   R1-------------------R3---------------------R2
>  ( dce)           (DTE)  (DTE)             (DCE)
>
>  Can somebody please tell me , HOW can I configure
> this ?
>
> Thanks.
> Arun
>
> =====