Good morning group.

After many attempts (and subsequent failures) at trying to configure my
xyplex terminal server, I've put it aside and looked at other alternatives.
I didn't want to spend the $800 or so on a 2509-2511 or $350 on a cisco 500.
I was wondering if anyone had ever used a digiboard to add 4 more com ports
to a pc.  I was looking at using such a beast in my home CCIE lab and
thought you good folks might know of some caveats to doing so.  Thanks for
your time.

Tim