I and my team tried Xyplex & Digiboard as alternatives for some very
expensive pieces of kit from Compaq & Cisco in the mobil;e telecoms arena
for IVR, TAPI or other voice to data applications. After a lot of painful
experiences with both our conclusion was to order a skip for the kit. Its
all about time & money spend the money on good kit and just accept that the
service you get is tolerable. Cheap alternatives waste more time & effort in
trying to get them to work and then as with both the above you find they do
not quiote do what you were told they would do and the reseller and
manufactuirer just don't give a stuff about you. Its a case of false economy.