Brett gives a good example that will work just fine but I would not
recommend using IP unnumbered.  With RFC 1918 you have more IP addesses
than your going to need so no problems with using registered addresses
on p-to-p links.  troubleshooting also becomes trickier but if you
insist on using them then use a loopback interface, but then a primary
argument is shot, burning IP addreses.

  Dave

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"