Yes, my CID text does address the StrataCom, however,
I recommend that readers augment this material with
CCO. It appears that the test has altered a few
questions since the last publication and it would be
easiest to bolster the Cisco material as opposed to
try and keep up with the errata for each change.
Specifically, I would suggest that readers pay
attention to the type and quanity of ports available
on the platforms - although these questions seem silly
as one can quickly go to CCO and look it up. ;)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Robert Padjen

http://im.yahoo.com