Here's a link for stuff that I used when I took the exam. It covered all of
the stuff I ran into on the exam.

http://cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/wanbu/8_5/switch/sys/sysmpt01.htm

As an alternative, Chapter 9 of Cisco WAN Quick Start (ISBN 157870104X)
summarizes all of that info in a more readable format. This book is also
good for information on ATM, Frame-Relay, and some info on digital voice.

HTH,
        Karen