RB,

You are in tinyrom, not in rommon. The 800's are different then its bigger
brothers....or was that sisters. Any way, follow the steps listed below. If
you don't have a bootable image when you "list", let me know.

 List the images that are installed. Make sure that both the old and new
file names are listed.
boot# list >>>ENTER>>ENTER>>ENTER>>ENTER>>ENTER prompt type enable and enter
your password.
router_name>enable >>>ENTER >>>ENTER>>ENTER>>ENTER>>ENTER>>ENTER>>ENTER