Hi,
    I have 766 router brand new....... i attach console and ethernet to it
and not the bri line... when i power up the
router its all lights on the front flashes and flashes and flashes and
nothing on the console .....
I have read somewhere that the router should be sync with bri before
config.... is this the reason i am not getting
anything on the terminal.... the terminal is configured 101% correctly....

if somehave tried 766 withour bri then please let me konw what is the
problem.

-Mamoor