I would recommend that you finish up that last test while you're
studying for the written exam.  Once you've finished up the CCNP exams,
there are just a few topics that you need to study to be ready for the
CCIE written.  Besides, since you've already done three of the exams,
why not finish the last one?

As far as reading material, check the archives.  You'll see the same
books being mentioned over and over again.  There are a few must-haves
and you already named one of them.

Good luck!
John

>>> "Manny"  9/6/01 9:24:56 AM >>>
Hi Group

I have one exam to go to finish my CCNP. I have decided not to pursue
the
CCNP and move on to the CCIE written.I am currently reading
Bridges,Routers
and Switches for CCIEs. I know that volume 2 is out. Can anyone
recommend
reading material to prepare for the written? I plan to spend about 6
months
preparing.

Manny