From: Manny [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 10:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCIE Exam [7:18808]

Hi Group

I have one exam to go to finish my CCNP. I have decided not to pursue the
CCNP and move on to the CCIE written.I am currently reading Bridges,Routers
and Switches for CCIEs. I know that volume 2 is out. Can anyone recommend
reading material to prepare for the written? I plan to spend about 6 months
preparing.

Manny